Here you'll find technical papers and case studies from the Ozwater'18 Conference in Brisbane. Take a look at the program below to understand which numbers correspond to which papers, then download as many as you like.
Ozwater'18 Top 11 Papers
- Leak Detection in the Adelaide CBD Water Network Using Permanent Acoustic Monitoring
- Enhancements and Validation Of A Demand Forecast Tool For South Australia Water Corporation
- Off Grid Power Solutions for Water Chlorination – Cutting Edge Technology in the City of Logan
- Havelock North Water Supply 2016 Outbreak
- Sydney Water’s Customer Hub: Towards an Enhanced Customer Experience
- Data Visualisation – The New Currency of The Water Industry
- A Risk-Based Approach for Achieving Effective Outcomes: Melbourne Water’s Approach to Management Of Wet Weather Spills
- Practical Monitoring and Automated Reporting on Health Based Targets (HBT)
- Introducing Virtual Reality Training Solutions to the Water Sector – Where Do We Go From Here?
- Next Generation Water Efficiency: Looking Over the Horizon
- Development of Novel Sodium-Ion Batteries for Operation of Sewage Pumping Stations: Determining Energy Requirements