Oral Presenters (technical and case studies)
For all oral presenters, the below conditions must be met by the due dates for acceptance into the Ozwater’19 program. By submitting an abstract, case study or video pitch you agree to the following conditions:
- That you will submit a full paper for inclusion in the conference proceedings (this is also applicable for video pitches)
- A paid registration (discounted speaker registration) to be finalised by Wednesday, 28 November 2018
- Full paper submission by Monday, 4 February 2019
- Electronic presentation by Monday, 15 April 2019 (Presentations will be included in the conference proceedings)
- Revised full papers (if required) by Monday, 15 April 2019 (Full papers will be included in the conference proceedings as well as online)
- Confirm copyright ownership and originality of the paper and the work
- Confirm that the paper has not been previously published in any other form and that the Australian Water Association will be granted permission to publish the paper. This must be confirmed at time of online abstract submission.
- Be available to present anytime during Ozwater’19 in Melbourne, Australia from 7 – 9 May, 2019
Please do not submit an abstract or proposal if you cannot meet the above conditions.