Hear from water leaders across the Indo – Pacific region
On day one at Ozwater’17 you will hear from leaders of the Australian and international water sectors on challenges and opportunities across the Indo-Pacific including:
- Katharine Tapley, Head of Sustainable Finance Solutions at ANZ
- Peter Moore PSM, President, Australian Water Association
- Jonathan McKeown, Chief Executive, Australian Water Association
- Jim Coucouvinis, Technical Director for Water and Sanitation, Indonesia Infrastructure Initiative
- Marcus Howard, Director - Water Sanitation and Hygiene Section, Governance Fragility and Water Branch Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Paul Smith, International Manager, Australian Water Association
- Dr. Pang Chee Meng, Director – Industry Development, Public Utilities Board Singapore
- Dr. Nguyen Hong Tien, Vice Chairman of Vietnam Water Supply and Sewerage Association, Former Director of Infrastructure Department, Ministry of Construction
- Kim WonMin, Vice President, Korea Water and Wastewater Works Association
- Ester Vengco, Director, Philippine Water Works Association
- Mohamad Hairi, Hon. Secretary General, Malaysia Water Association
You will also be able to witness the:
- Agreement signing ceremony between 5 Australian and 5 Vietnamese water utilities involved in the Australian Water Association twinning program during lunch at the Australian Water Association pavilion.
- MoU signing ceremony between KWWA and Australian Water Association and meet with the Korea delegation at the Australian pavilion during afternoon tea.