Downer provides innovative water, wastewater, recycled water and drainage infrastructure solutions, tailored to meet the needs of an increasingly challenging market.
With more than 30 years’ experience in the water sector, we provide end to end services for water infrastructure delivery under all forms of contracting; Alliancing, D&C, Construct Only, BOOT, DBO. Services include project management, design, construction, commissioning, operation, maintenance, rehabilitation and asset management.
• Extensive project management and program management experience
• A large and experienced in-house design and engineering capability
• Design, construction and commissioning of water and wastewater treatment plants (over 50 plants completed)
• Operation and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment plants with 19 plants under long term operation
• Integration of MBR, UF/MF, RO technologies for water reuse applications (21 membrane plants completed)
• Design, construction, commissioning and rehabilitation of sewage transfer systems
• Water supply and storage assets
• Specialist services in SCADA, telemetry and process control
• Stakeholder and community engagement during project planning and delivery.
• Water Utilities
• Irrigation Companies
• Power Generators
• Food and Beverage Manufacturers
• Mining and Resources Companies
• Other organisations requiring water technologies for industrial applications.