We have some remaining poster presentation spots available and have decided to re-open submissions until Friday, 8 March 2019. We're looking for posters that address the following sub-themes:
- Planning for an Uncertain Future
- Upskilling and Training
- Water Reuse
- Public Health Management
- Asset Management Systems
- Sustainable Development Goals & Modern Slavery Act
- Challenges in Water Treatment
- Lead and Microplastics
If your poster does not address one of the above sub themes then please do not submit a poster application.
Submission Close: 5pm AEDT, Friday, 8 March 2019 (no extension will be provided)
- Download one of the templates available on this page and submit a PDF to Ozwater@awa.asn.au
- Please use the below format for your email subject:
Ozwater’19 Poster Submission – Sub-Theme: XXXXX
Terms and Conditions for Submitting a Paper
- You must commit to a paid registration by Friday, 15 March 2019
- A1 poster artwork, headshot, 100-word biography by Wednesday, 27 March 2019
- Electronic PowerPoint presentation slides by Monday, 15 April 2019
- Full paper submission due (optional for poster presenters) Monday, 15 April 2019
- Confirm copyright ownership and originality of the paper and the work
- Confirm that the paper has not been previously published in any other form and that the Australian Water Association will be granted permission to publish the paper
- Be available to present during Ozwater’19 in Melbourne, Australia on 7-9 May, 2019 as per the Ozwater’19 program.
Please do not submit a paper if you are unable to comply with any of the above conditions.
All Authors who present at an Australian Water Association conference or activity or publish in any of the Association's publications will be required to comply with Australian Water Association's Copyright Assignment Policy. These terms and conditions can be viewed by clicking here.